• อังกฤษ

  • L73-โรคสัตว์

  • กระบือ;โรคที่เกิดจากแบคทีเรีย;แบคทีเรีย;โรคเยื่อบุผนังมดลูกอักเสบ;อินเดีย

  • Water buffaloes;Bacterioses;Bacteria;Endometritis;India

  • Buffaloes;Bubalus bubalis;Antibiogram;Bacterial isolates;Endometritis

  • The present study was designed to assess the bacterial isolation and their antibiogram from endometritis in slaughtered buffaloes. A total 110 uterine swabs at horn-body junction of slaughtered buffaloes were collected from local abattoir in Junagadh. Out of 110 uterine swabs 56 (50.90 percent) uterine samples showed the growth of various bacteria and remaining 54 swabs (49.10 percent) were found to be sterile. Among 56 uterine samples 50 swabs (89.28 percent) showed single isolate and remaining 06 (10.72 percent) exhibited mixed infection. The Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus spp. isolates (24.19 percent) top the list followed by Corynebacterium spp. (17.74 percent), Micrococcus spp. (14.52 percent), Fusobacterium spp. (8.06 percent), Pseudomonas spp. (4.84 percent), Bacillus spp. (4.84 percent) and Streptococcus spp. (1.61 percent). The antimicrobial susceptibility of these bacterial isolates were showed highest sensitivity against Chloramphenicol (83.9 percent) followed by Gentamicin (80.6 percent), Levofloxacin (77.4 percent), Oxytetracycline (77.4 percent), Ceftriaxone/Sulbactam (69.3 percent), Cefoperazone/Sulbactam (61.2 percent) and Amoxicillin/Sulbactam (33.9 percent).

  • [1] A.R. Bhadaniya (Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh (India). College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Department of Veterinary Pathology)
    [2] M.C. Prasad (Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh (India). College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Department of Veterinary Pathology)
    [3] H.H. Savsani (Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh (India). College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Department of Animal Nutrition)
    [4] V.A. Kalaria (Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh (India). College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Department of Veterinary Pathology)
    [5] D.T. Fefar (Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh (India). College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Department of Veterinary Pathology)
    [6] B.S. Mathapati (Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh (India). College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Department of Veterinary Microbiology)
    [7] B.B. Javia (Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh (India). College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Department of Veterinary Microbiology)
    [8] S.N. Ghodasara (Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh (India). College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Department of Veterinary Microbiology)
    [9] M.D. Odedra (Junagadh Agricultural University, Junagadh (India). College of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry. Department of Livestock Production Management)

162 48

  ไฟล์ดิจิทัล

  Export

  ค้นเพิ่มเติม

A.R. Bhadaniya and others. (2019). Bacteriological and their antibiogram studies of endometritis in slaughtered buffaloes.  Buffalo Bulletin, 38 (2) ,229-236


A.R. Bhadaniya and others. "Bacteriological and their antibiogram studies of endometritis in slaughtered buffaloes" Buffalo Bulletin, 38, 2019, 229-236.

A.R. Bhadaniya and others. (2019). Bacteriological and their antibiogram studies of endometritis in slaughtered buffaloes.  Buffalo Bulletin, 38 (2) ,229-236